| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Luena in October is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in October is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid with occasional rain. Circa 90mm (3.5in) of H2O is dropped during an average of 13 days.
- In October the blue above Luena is fair having an average of a moderate 5:48 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:23.
- There are approximately 6:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Luena October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Luena, Angola
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Luena:
- Luputa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 665.2 kms (413.4 miles) NE
- Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 823.9 kms (512 miles) E
- Mwinilunga, Zambia - 491.7 kms (305.5 miles) E
- Solwezi, Zambia - 704.8 kms (438 miles) E
- Kafironda, Zambia - 895.8 kms (556.7 miles) E
- Kasempa, Zambia - 672.4 kms (417.9 miles) ESE
- Zambezi, Zambia - 398 kms (247.3 miles) ESE
- Kabompo, Zambia - 506.6 kms (314.8 miles) ESE
- Kaoma, Zambia - 625.9 kms (388.9 miles) ESE
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 866.5 kms (538.4 miles) ESE
- Mongu, Zambia - 520.3 kms (323.3 miles) SE
- Senanga, Zambia - 600.8 kms (373.4 miles) SE
- Sesheke, Zambia - 788.4 kms (489.9 miles) SE