| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Luena in March is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in March is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in March is wettish with rain often. Around 198mm (7.8in) of water tumbles during on average 23 days.
- In March the heavens above Luena are slightly fair having an average of a modest 4:34 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:01 long and the longest day is 12:21 long with an average length of 12:11.
- There are approximately 7:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38% of daylight hours and cloudy 62% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Luena March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Luena, Angola
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Luena:
- Luputa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 665.2 kms (413.4 miles) NE
- Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 823.9 kms (512 miles) E
- Mwinilunga, Zambia - 491.7 kms (305.5 miles) E
- Solwezi, Zambia - 704.8 kms (438 miles) E
- Kafironda, Zambia - 895.8 kms (556.7 miles) E
- Kasempa, Zambia - 672.4 kms (417.9 miles) ESE
- Zambezi, Zambia - 398 kms (247.3 miles) ESE
- Kabompo, Zambia - 506.6 kms (314.8 miles) ESE
- Kaoma, Zambia - 625.9 kms (388.9 miles) ESE
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 866.5 kms (538.4 miles) ESE
- Mongu, Zambia - 520.3 kms (323.3 miles) SE
- Senanga, Zambia - 600.8 kms (373.4 miles) SE
- Sesheke, Zambia - 788.4 kms (489.9 miles) SE